June 29, 2014

Celebrate

Hi stampers. Today I'm stopping in with a card I made in celebration of the 4th of July. Dyane at Precious Remembrance asked each of us on the design team to create a card using the word celebrate from the newly released Oh So Fun stamp set.

Here is my card:


I don't usually stamp my sentiments in color, but it just felt like it needed to be in red. I randomly added the red and blue circles from the New Day stamp set. Simply but still fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Oh So Fun & New Day Precious Remembrance
Inks: Stampin' Up! Real Red & Pacific Point

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Deanna and especially love that those stamps come complete with splatters on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your celebrate looks right at home stamped in red! Fun card Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous!!! I love the red sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the 'celebrate' in red ink...it's perfect for this card. The polka dots are way cool too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Deanna, I love the "celebrate" in red! The red and blue dots are perfect. Love this CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Clean and crisp......CAS is my favorite kind of stamping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...